Social Service

The Social service manages the social assistance fund as well as the University's private subsidy fund for students in need. It offers a sympathetic ear and guarantees confidentiality. The service deals with requests from students for social or financial support, advises them on administrative procedures and social security matters and, when necessary, directs them towards other specialized services (family planning, psycho-social centre, etc.).

The Social service also serves as a link between the Confederation and holders of Swiss Federal scholarships, for whom it handles matters such as arrivals and departures, health insurance, residence permits and compliance with special regulations.

Further information: Social service